Whether you are on a business trip, a romantic holiday, a family trip or simply want to experience outdoor life, aromatherapy essential oils come useful along the way. Take along carrier oils for diluting the essential oils.
Are you going away on a business trip? Whether you have to meet clients, give presentations, hold seminars, business meetings, etc, one can surely feel stressed out. Take along with your lavender, peppermint, marjoram, and Neroli essential oils.
– Massage your body with 1 drop of marjoram and lavender oil each mixed with sweet almond or calendula oil after a warm bath to lessen the jet lag effect.
– Are you jittery before a big presentation or a meeting? Inhale a few drops of Neroli oil to settle all the butterflies and ease all the nervousness.
– For headaches or migraines, concoct 1 drop of peppermint & lavender oil each with 1 tsp of sweet almond oil, and massage it on your forehead, temples, sides, and base of your neck. It will ease the headache away and let you stay alert. Few drops of lavender oil on your pillow will allow for a peaceful night of sleep.
– Eating out an upset stomach goes hand in hand. Massage 1 drop of peppermint & lavender oil each with 1 tsp of sweet almond oil on your stomach to help you with indigestion. Or you can try peppermint tea.
Holidaying with your sweetheart or going for your honeymoon? Make sure you smell desirable all the time. Rose & jasmine oil are considered romantic oils.
– 1 drop of rose and jasmine oil each in 100 ml of jojoba oil makes a nice personal perfume for your holiday.
– A single drop of Ylang Ylang with its oriental scent is a heady potent seduction perfume.
– For a romantic bath, add little of your personal perfume to the bath gel or water. You can use the perfume as a massage oil on your partner.
Out with the kids. Calendula oil, lavender oil, chamomile essential oil, and tea tree oil are some of the children’s oil that comes in handy.
– Inhale a drop of lavender or peppermint oil from kerchief or tissue to ease nausea and travel sickness.
– Got a tired kid on hand. Get your child to relax and inhale lavender oil.
– For small babies, apply lavender oil on your neck and shoulders so when you carry your little one around, the fragrance stays with the baby.
– Stomach upset or colic trouble – 1 drop of chamomile mixed with 1 tsp of sweet almond oil rubbed clockwise on tummy will ease the stomachache.
– Lavender oil rubbed on the body helps to keep insects away.
– Few drops of calendula, lavender & chamomile oil are good for cuts and bruises.
– Aloe Vera gel or lavender oil applied to sunburn will soothe the pain.